Invest in the U.S.

By investing in the U.S. you may have the opportunity to live and work in the U.S. with your family (including your spouse and your children under 21 years of age) if you are a citizen of a country that the U.S. has a Treaty with such as Turkey.

By collaborating with specialized corporate and immigration attorneys and accountants in the U.S., we provide you a full package of services that will help you to invest, set up a business and get the investor visa that will enable you to settle in the U.S. Moreover, we prepare a detailed business plan including an industrial analysis and market research for your new enterprise.

Please note that, a detailed business plan is the most critical part of your investor visa application at the U.S. Consulate.